[#872|+944|142] For GAY men. If you identify as a man and are only attracted to women, you AREN'T A GAY MAN. [r/TumblrInAction]

2021.09.21 15:55 FrontpageWatch2020 [#872|+944|142] For GAY men. If you identify as a man and are only attracted to women, you AREN'T A GAY MAN. [r/TumblrInAction]

submitted by FrontpageWatch2020 to longtail [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Alt-Bear How the battery life of iPhone 11 Pro on iOS 15?

submitted by Alt-Bear to iPhone11Pro [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 AlphaWhelp Hu Tao tier advertisement

Hu Tao tier advertisement submitted by AlphaWhelp to GenshinMemepact [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 EddySmith19 When the heart of the elements getting the american update?

When the heart of the elements getting the american update? submitted by EddySmith19 to CalamityMod [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 theroughprobation ️PowerChain⚡️ $PWRC | Fair launched just now! | Changing the power supply

⚡️PowerChain️ ($PWRC) is a Binance Smart Chain Network token. This token is designed to act as a new way to sell or buy overproduced energy. Right now more and more people are producing their own energy for example by using solar panels. You can sell your overproduced energy to other people or companies who need it. With $PWRC and by using our upcoming platform, you will be able to sell or buy energy all by yourself. No third parties required.
We have a huge marketing campain and investors ready. For more details, visit our roadmap on the website when launched.
Telegram: https://t.me/PowerChainToken
Buy here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x433fc1b763ac54ab44587dc95acda36962774122
PowerChain details and tokenomics:
🎉 Fair Launched
✅ Audited
✅ Locked Liquidy
✅ Anti-Dump mechanism
✅ Verified and Doxxed Teams
⛔ ️No Presale
💵 2% Auto Liquidity
📈 2% Marketing wallet
Chart: https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0x433fc1b763ac54ab44587dc95acda36962774122
Buy: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x433fc1b763ac54ab44587dc95acda36962774122
Telegram: https://t.me/PowerChainToken
Website: Under development
submitted by theroughprobation to BSCMoonShots [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 LukeWarmBoiling This question has been getting dodged, so thought to ask separately..

What is a the more brutal consequential death, the physical or the spiritual?
submitted by LukeWarmBoiling to Christianity [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 FrontpageWatch2020 [#403|+2755|75] Me_irl [r/me_irl]

submitted by FrontpageWatch2020 to longtail [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 TypicalNefariousness FINALLY!!!

I don’t really have anyone who understands what a mental burden my loans were to me. I went to a cheap four year university, and actually got paid to do my master’s and had that tuition paid for by there as well. I managed to get my BA and MA in 4.5 years. My loans weren’t super high, and only for undergrad, but had been gaining interest the entire time. Landed my first full time job 8 months after graduation. I worked two jobs seven days a week for over two years and still didn’t manage to pay them off.
I believe my starting balance was 29k total across 6 loans. Started on the graduated repayment plan in November 2015. My dad even matched my payments so they were being paid twice a month for the first 3.5 years. While his payment covered the monthly owed, I snowballed the smaller balances (which incidentally had the two lower interest rates). Refinanced 15.6k from Fedloan to Lendkey in September of 2019 to consolidate the remaining 3 loans and get a better interest rate (went from 6.9% to 3.64%, with an additional .25% off with autopay!). I alone made payments, rounding up to the next hundred.
Made the last payment to my student loan on Thursday. Processing just completed!!! I’m officially DONE with my student loans!!!! Three years early and 2 weeks before my 30th!
Looking back there were so many things I could have done smarter to get rid of them sooner, or maybe avoided them in the first place. Although seeing that giant lump sum leave my account hurts, seeing that 0.00 balance is AMAZING.
submitted by TypicalNefariousness to StudentLoans [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Ras-Algethi COVID-19 current state analysis and forecasting for DFW region 9/20/2021

submitted by Ras-Algethi to Denton [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 qwertymouse8888 FINS1612 Summer Term

Anyone know what FINS1612 is like during Summer?

Would you recommend taking it over summer?
I currently take it with FINS3625 & FINS3616 as well as 7hrs/week private tutoring and 10hrs/week side hustle.
Thanks so much in advance.
submitted by qwertymouse8888 to unsw [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 FrontpageWatch2020 [#224|+1013|477] My friends think it’s “gay” that I paint my girlfriends nails. [r/relationship_advice]

submitted by FrontpageWatch2020 to longtail [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 JJimFakes If a player eats his/her inmunity idol by accident, stills count at tribal council as a real one or production will give the player another one?

For example, if someone try to hide the idol for another play, the person puts it on its mouth but by accident, eats it.
How it works on that case?
submitted by JJimFakes to survivor [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Cutekitty2011 My oc Stormycloud is in love with my sisters oc Prim

My oc Stormycloud is in love with my sisters oc Prim submitted by Cutekitty2011 to WarriorCats [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Aliencj KW real estate is unstoppable??!@?!

A 743 sqft one bedroom condo just sold in a newish building downtown for 520k. At the end of August a similar one sold for 500k. In July it was 455k. In may 440k. February 422k. In 7 months this type of condo building is up over 23%.
CREA forecasted a 5% gain by end of next year. Somehow that seems outlandishly low.
Can anyone actually explain these unbelievable price hikes?
submitted by Aliencj to RealEstateCanada [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 FlipModeoc H: Fixers and Enclave Plasma Rifle bundle W: Legacy offers

Have these fixers and Enclave Plasma Rifles: Fixers Anti-Armor, 25% Aiming Damage, 50 DR while aiming Anti-Armor, 50% limb damage, 25% VATS AP Cost Anti-Armor, 50% VATS hit chance, 250 DR while reloading Anti-Armor, Explosive, 25% VATS AP Cost Anti-Armor, 50% Critical Shot Damage, 15% critical fill Aristocrat’s, 25% increased Fire Rate, Chance for stealth field Aristocrat’s, Replenish 15 AP after kill, Agility +1 Aristocrat’s, Explosive, 25% VATS AP Cost Aristocrat’s, Last Shot, Breaks 50% slower Bloodied, 50% limb damage, 15% faster reload Bloodied, 50% limb damage, 25% VATS AP Cost Executioners, Explosive, Perception +1 Executioners, Explosive, 250 DR while reloading Gourmand’s, 50% VATS hit chance, 25% VATS AP Cost Juggernaut’s, 50% VATS hit chance, Chance for stealth field Juggernaut’s, Explosive, 15% critical fill Juggernaut’s, Explosive, Agility +1 Junkie's, Replenish 15 AP after kill, 25% VATS AP Cost Junkie's, Explosive, 15% critical fill Junkie's, 50% VATS hit chance, Perception +1 Quad, 25% Aiming Damage, 90% Reduced Weight Quad, 50% VATS hit chance, Agility +1 Quad, 25% increased Fire Rate, 15% critical fill Two Shot, Last Shot, 15% faster reload Two Shot, 50% VATS hit chance, Perception +1 Two Shot, Explosive, 15% critical fill Two Shot, 50% Critical Shot Damage, Perception +1 Vampire's, 50% limb damage, 250 DR while reloading Vampire's, 50% VATS hit chance, Breaks 50% slower Vampire's, Replenish 15 AP after kill, 90% Reduced Weight Vampire's, 50% VATS hit chance, Breaks 50% slower Zealot's, 50% Critical Shot Damage, 15% faster reload
Enclave Plasma Rifles: AA 25ffr 50break, stabilized flamer barrel, standard sights Vamp, 25ffr, faster aiming movement, aligned flamer barrel, reflex sight Loose aligned flamer barrel mod
submitted by FlipModeoc to Market76 [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 oftenkindaconfused [Serious] What does sadness feel like?

submitted by oftenkindaconfused to AskReddit [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Libbygirl1234 This speaks for itself. She needs to reach out for help, Bc it’s draining her as well.

This speaks for itself. She needs to reach out for help, Bc it’s draining her as well. submitted by Libbygirl1234 to fellowshipofthebib [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 swaidon CPI da Padaria

Visto o enorme número de casos de padarias cobrando um valor exacerbado para poucos itens, os Senadores da República decidiram instaurar uma nova Comissão Parlamentar de Inquérito.
O presidente da banca será o senador Flávio Bolsonaro, dada sua vasta experiência em chocolates anormalmente caros. O relator será o senador Renan Calheiros, para que possa colocar, todos os dias da CPI, o número de fregueses ludibriados por padarias não-gourmet se passando por padarias gourmet.
Nos bastidores, os articuladores Omar Aziz e Randolfe Rodrigues foram ouvidos conversando:
- Randolfe, isso não vai dar em nada. O presidente também é sócio da padaria que deu origem a tudo isso.
- É o que, senhor presidente?
- Sócio da padaria que deu origem a tudo isso.
- Tudo isso o que, senhor presidente?
- A era das máquinas.
submitted by swaidon to brasil [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 lachisme How do data sources on Google ads work exactly?

I created a data source utilizing any traffic from my FB UTMs - I am just having a hard time understanding how that targeting works. If a user in that audience searches something (like anything) on google, one of my ads will show up?
Also, do ya'll think it is better to layer this audience/data source onto my current campaigns or create a separate [remarketing] campaign with this audience?
submitted by lachisme to PPC [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 FrontpageWatch2020 [#352|+1527|67] Waman got demolished [r/PewdiepieSubmissions]

submitted by FrontpageWatch2020 to longtail [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 Dojodc He rolling stopped a stop sign and blocked four lanes of traffic. Impressive.

He rolling stopped a stop sign and blocked four lanes of traffic. Impressive. submitted by Dojodc to IdiotsInCars [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 WillSC598 This guy in my algebra textbook has the last name Burger

This guy in my algebra textbook has the last name Burger submitted by WillSC598 to teenagers [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 nickflapp [S][USA-FL] Rokinon 12mm f2.0 autofocus lens for Sony E-mount

I am selling a brand new Rokinon 12mm f2.0 autofocus lens for Sony E-mount. I have only opened it up to take pictures. I originally got a really good deal on the lens but am hoping to resell it to try to save up for the Tamron 11-20, which better suits my needs.
I will ship it USPS priority for $340 total (OBO) with Paypal Goods and Services. Get in touch if you have any questions or if there's other info you'd like. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, FL area if you're local and want to see the lens. Thanks!
Pics: https://imgur.com/a/VTV1kCb
submitted by nickflapp to photomarket [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 FrontpageWatch2020 [#573|+855|70] im too weak from laughing to title this [r/Whatcouldgowrong]

submitted by FrontpageWatch2020 to longtail [link] [comments]


2021.09.21 15:55 intersecting_lines Backfield Trends: 📈 Saquon, Carson, Cordarrelle, Damien Harris, Henderson, CMC, Montgomery, Derrick H, Aaron Jones, Jonathon Taylor, Ingram, Michael Carter, James White 📉 CEH, Chubb, Ekeler, Mike Davis, all Dolphins, Gibson, Najee, Kamara

View on Site
Weekly, I'll be posting this RBBC analysis alongside my Redzone Look Trends post
Notes:

ARI
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
chase edmonds 61.0% (+3.0%%) 1.5 (-0.5) 37.5% (+4.2%) 4.5 (+0.5) 100.0% (0%)
james conner 44.0% (-5.0%%) 2.5 (-1.5) 62.5% (-4.2%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
ATL
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
cordarrelle patterson 33.0% (0%%) 2.5 (+1.5) 50.0% (+33.3%) 4.0 (+2.0) 32.0% (+13.8%)
mike davis 69.5% (-5.5%%) 2.5 (-2.5) 50.0% (-33.3%) 6.5 (+0.5) 52.0% (-2.5%)
keith smith 27.0% (-2.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 2.0 (-1.0) 16.0% (-11.3%)
BAL
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
tyson williams 50.0% (-1.0%%) 2.0 (+1.0) 50.0% (0%) 3.0 (-1.0) 100.0% (0%)
latavius murray 33.5% (+2.5%%) 2.0 (+1.0) 50.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
devonta freeman 13.0% (+13.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
BUF
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
devin singletary 70.5% (-4.5%%) 2.5 (+0.5) 45.5% (-54.5%) 4.0 (-1.0) 80.0% (-20.0%)
matt breida 7.5% (-4.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
zack moss 28.0% (+28.0%%) 4.0 (+4.0) 44.4% (+44.4%) 2.0 (+2.0) 40.0% (+40.0%)
CAR
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
christian mccaffrey 80.0% (-9.0%%) 6.5 (+0.5) 100.0% (0%) 7.5 (-1.5) 88.2% (+6.4%)
chuba hubbard 18.0% (+7.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (-1.0) 11.8% (-6.4%)
CHI
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
david montgomery 69.5% (+10.5%%) 3.0 (+1.0) 75.0% (+25.0%) 2.5 (+1.5) 38.5% (+21.8%)
damien williams 33.0% (-10.0%%) 1.0 (-1.0) 25.0% (-25.0%) 4.0 (-1.0) 61.5% (-21.8%)
CIN
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
joe mixon 81.0% (+3.0%%) 1.5 (-1.5) 100.0% (0%) 3.0 (-1.0) 66.7% (-13.3%)
samaje perine 13.5% (-8.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (-) 22.2% (+2.2%)
chris evans 4.0% (+4.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0% (0%) 1.0 (+1.0) 25.0% (+25.0%)
CLE
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
nick chubb 55.0% (+2.0%%) 4.0 (-2.0) 53.3% (-13.4%) 1.5 (-0.5) 30.0% (-3.3%)
kareem hunt 42.5% (-4.5%%) 2.5 (-0.5) 33.3% (0%) 2.0 (-1.0) 40.0% (-10.0%)
andy janovich 18.5% (-0.5%%) 1.0 (+1.0) 13.3% (+13.3%) 0.5 (-0.5) 10.0% (-6.7%)
DAL
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
ezekiel elliott 77.0% (-6.0%%) 3.0 (-) 75.0% (0%) 2.0 (-) 36.4% (+3.1%)
tony pollard 29.0% (+5.0%%) 1.0 (-) 25.0% (0%) 3.5 (-0.5) 63.6% (-3.1%)
DEN
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
melvin gordon 54.5% (+4.5%%) 2.5 (+2.5) 55.6% (+55.6%) 2.5 (-0.5) 71.4% (-3.6%)
javonte williams 45.5% (-4.5%%) 2.0 (-) 44.4% (-55.6%) 1.0 (-) 28.6% (+3.6%)
DET
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
jamaal williams 37.0% (+2.0%%) 1.5 (+0.5) 42.9% (+17.9%) 4.5 (-4.5) 45.0% (0%)
dandre swift 65.5% (-2.5%%) 2.0 (-1.0) 57.1% (-17.9%) 5.5 (-5.5) 55.0% (0%)
GB
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
aj dillon 28.5% (+0.5%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 8.3% (+8.3%) 1.0 (-1.0) 50.0% (0%)
kylin hill 16.5% (-8.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
aaron jones 59.0% (+10.0%%) 5.5 (+4.5) 91.7% (-8.3%) 1.0 (-1.0) 50.0% (0%)
HOU
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
mark ingram 38.5% (-7.5%%) 5.5 (-0.5) 68.8% (+8.8%) 1.5 (+0.5) 23.1% (+10.6%)
phillip lindsay 24.5% (-1.5%%) 1.5 (-0.5) 18.8% (-1.2%) 1.0 (-) 15.4% (+2.9%)
david johnson 35.5% (+7.5%%) 1.0 (-1.0) 12.5% (-7.5%) 3.0 (-1.0) 46.2% (-3.8%)
rex burkhead 15.5% (+2.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (-1.0) 15.4% (-9.6%)
IND
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
jonathan taylor 50.0% (-5.0%%) 6.5 (+0.5) 100.0% (0%) 4.0 (-3.0) 42.1% (-4.6%)
nyheim hines 41.0% (-4.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 5.0 (-3.0) 52.6% (-0.7%)
marlon mack 19.0% (+19.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (+1.0) 25.0% (+25.0%)
JAX
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
carlos hyde 29.5% (-4.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0% (0%) 2.0 (-) 30.8% (+5.8%)
james robinson 68.0% (+5.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0% (0%) 4.5 (-1.5) 69.2% (-5.8%)
KC
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
clyde edwards-helaire 68.5% (-3.5%%) 1.5 (-0.5) 50.0% (-16.7%) 1.5 (-1.5) 60.0% (-40.0%)
darrel williams 24.5% (+2.5%%) 1.0 (-) 33.3% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
michael burton 9.0% (+1.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.5 (+0.5) 20.0% (+20.0%)
jerick mckinnon 7.0% (+1.0%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 16.7% (+16.7%) 0.5 (+0.5) 20.0% (+20.0%)
LAC
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
austin ekeler 60.5% (+2.5%%) 4.0 (-3.0) 72.7% (-5.1%) 4.5 (+4.5) 75.0% (+75.0%)
larry rountree 20.5% (-6.5%%) 0.5 (-0.5) 9.1% (-2.0%) 0.5 (+0.5) 8.3% (+8.3%)
justin jackson 18.5% (+4.5%%) 1.0 (-) 18.2% (+7.1%) 1.0 (-) 16.7% (-83.3%)
gabe nabers 7.0% (-4.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
LAR
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
darrell henderson 81.0% (-13.0%%) 5.5 (+0.5) 91.7% (-8.3%) 3.0 (+2.0) 100.0% (0%)
sony michel 16.5% (+10.5%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 8.3% (+8.3%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
LV
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
kenyan drake 59.5% (+11.5%%) 1.5 (+1.5) 37.5% (+37.5%) 5.5 (+0.5) 61.1% (+15.6%)
alec ingold 26.5% (-0.5%%) 0.5 (-0.5) 12.5% (-12.5%) 2.5 (-1.5) 27.8% (-8.6%)
peyton barber 29.0% (+29.0%%) 1.0 (+1.0) 25.0% (+25.0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
josh jacobs DNP 3.0 75.0% 2.0 18.2%
MIA
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
myles gaskin 57.5% (+3.5%%) 0.5 (-0.5) 16.7% (-16.6%) 5.0 (-) 62.5% (0%)
malcolm brown 21.0% (-9.0%%) 1.0 (-) 33.3% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
salvon ahmed 25.5% (+5.5%%) 1.5 (+0.5) 50.0% (+16.7%) 3.0 (-) 37.5% (0%)
MIN
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
dalvin cook 74.0% (+3.0%%) 2.0 (-) 66.7% (-33.3%) 5.0 (-2.0) 58.8% (+0.5%)
ameer abdullah 6.5% (-4.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.5 (-0.5) 17.6% (+0.9%)
alexander mattison 16.0% (+5.0%%) 1.0 (+1.0) 33.3% (+33.3%) 1.0 (-) 11.8% (+3.5%)
cj ham 27.5% (-2.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (-1.0) 11.8% (-4.9%)
NO
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
alvin kamara 78.5% (+5.5%%) 4.5 (-2.5) 69.2% (-0.8%) 5.0 (+1.0) 76.9% (+10.2%)
tony jones 31.0% (-4.0%%) 1.0 (-1.0) 15.4% (-4.6%) 0.5 (-0.5) 7.7% (-9.0%)
ty montgomery 29.0% (+3.0%%) 1.0 (-) 15.4% (+5.4%) 1.0 (-) 15.4% (-1.3%)
NE
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
damien harris 47.0% (-6.0%%) 3.5 (+0.5) 58.3% (-16.7%) 2.0 (-1.0) 22.2% (-5.1%)
james white 43.5% (+6.5%%) 1.5 (+1.5) 25.0% (+25.0%) 6.5 (-0.5) 72.2% (+8.6%)
jj taylor 9.0% (+9.0%%) 1.0 (+1.0) 12.5% (+12.5%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
brandon bolden DNP 1.0 25.0% 0.0 0.0%
rhamondre stevenson DNP 0.0 0.0% 1.0 9.1%
NYG
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
saquon barkley 66.0% (+18.0%%) 4.0 (+1.0) 88.9% (+13.9%) 3.0 (-) 60.0% (+10.0%)
devontae booker 26.5% (-12.5%%) 0.5 (-0.5) 11.1% (-13.9%) 1.0 (-) 20.0% (+3.3%)
gary brightwell DNP 0.0 0.0% 1.0 16.7%
NYJ
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
tevin coleman 18.0% (-8.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
ty johnson 49.5% (-4.5%%) 1.0 (+1.0) 40.0% (+40.0%) 1.5 (-1.5) 37.5% (-22.5%)
michael carter 35.0% (+10.0%%) 1.5 (+1.5) 60.0% (+60.0%) 2.5 (+0.5) 62.5% (+22.5%)
PHI
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
miles sanders 66.5% (+0.5%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 25.0% (+25.0%) 3.5 (-1.5) 53.8% (-8.7%)
kenneth gainwell 34.0% (-1.0%%) 1.5 (-0.5) 75.0% (-25.0%) 3.0 (-) 46.2% (+8.7%)
PIT
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
najee harris 97.5% (-2.5%%) 2.5 (-1.5) 100.0% (0%) 4.0 (+1.0) 100.0% (0%)
benny snell 5.0% (+5.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
SEA
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
chris carson 70.5% (-7.5%%) 3.0 (+2.0) 85.7% (+35.7%) 1.5 (-1.5) 50.0% (-25.0%)
travis homer 15.0% (+11.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.0 (+1.0) 33.3% (+33.3%)
alex collins 11.0% (+11.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
rashaad penny DNP 1.0 50.0% 0.0 0.0%
deejay dallas DNP 0.0 0.0% 1.0 25.0%
SF
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
trenton cannon 1.0% (+1.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
eli mitchell 62.5% (-1.5%%) 1.5 (-0.5) 50.0% (-16.7%) 1.0 (+1.0) 16.7% (+16.7%)
jamycal hasty 32.5% (+3.5%%) 1.5 (+0.5) 50.0% (+16.7%) 3.0 (+2.0) 50.0% (0%)
kyle juszczyk 47.5% (+11.5%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 2.0 (+1.0) 33.3% (-16.7%)
trey sermon 1.0% (+1.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%)
TB
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
leonard fournette 57.0% (-8.0%%) 5.0 (-) 100.0% (0%) 5.5 (-1.5) 57.9% (-12.1%)
ronald jones 25.0% (+16.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 1.5 (+1.5) 15.8% (+15.8%)
giovani bernard 18.0% (-8.0%%) 0.0 (-) 0.0% (0%) 2.5 (-0.5) 26.3% (-3.7%)
TEN
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
derrick henry 69.5% (+6.5%%) 5.5 (+3.5) 91.7% (-8.3%) 5.0 (+1.0) 58.8% (+8.8%)
jeremy mcnichols 30.0% (-6.0%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 8.3% (+8.3%) 3.5 (-0.5) 41.2% (-8.8%)
WAS
Player AVG Snap % RZ Looks Per Game RZ Looks Share Targets Per Game RB Target Share
antonio gibson 63.0% (-2.0%%) 0.5 (-0.5) 50.0% (-50.0%) 3.5 (-1.5) 46.7% (-24.7%)
jd mckissic 40.0% (+4.0%%) 0.5 (+0.5) 50.0% (+50.0%) 3.5 (+2.5) 46.7% (+32.4%)
jaret patterson DNP 0.0 0.0% 1.0 14.3%
submitted by intersecting_lines to fantasyfootball [link] [comments]


http://sound-mafia.ru